Monday, June 20, 2011

Kissy, Kissy: The Answer Revealed

Did you guess correctly? (Based on the comments, most of you did)!
  Our handsome boy Oliver definitely gets the most kisses around here.  It doesn't matter what Mikayla is doing, as soon as she sees Oliver, she starts blowing kisses and waving at him.  Daddy is a close second.  Hey, at least I get more kisses than Mattie (at least for now)!  Laura M...thanks for the vote of confidence, sweet friend!  I steal as many kisses as I possibly can :)Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. She loves her Mommy for sure! But who could resist that sweet Oliver?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I wanted to make sure that you got a vote, but as a fellow mommy, I thought that a dog probably won (all the dogs in our neighborhood get blown many kisses on our walks) :) Can I give you a call back tomorrow? Lovely to hear your voice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your daughter is so incredibly cute! Can I have her?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree that she is a cutie pie Christy, but NOT A CHANCE on you having her :) Who would Oliver get his kisses from? I'll let you visit and love on her anytime you want though, my dear!

    ReplyDelete