Thursday, June 16, 2011

Kissy, Kissy


Our sweet girl is into kisses right now.  She loves to give kisses, and as you can tell by her "kissing face" below, Mikayla doesn't give wimpy kisses!  She really puckers up and lets you have it.  Just imagine the big kissing sound to go with that face.  So, so sweet and cute!  Mikayla kisses friends too, but by far, the members of our household get the most kisses.  Just for fun, though, leave a comment telling us who you think gets the most kisses from Miss Mikayla.  I'll share the answer in a day or two!
                                   

Who gets the most kisses?

Daddy
                                                    
Oliver                                    
Mattie
Mommy

Can't wait to read your guesses!


5 comments:

  1. Because of her love for her puppy, my guess is Oliver!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm...I"m going to say mommy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm guessing the dogs. And based on the solely on the photos, I think Oliver is #1 and then Mattie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm gonna have to go with Oliver based on the pics:). She's just precious...Mikayla that is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I'll go with Mattie, although something tells me that Oliver would be the obvious choice :)

    ReplyDelete